Possible problems and solutions
- I Got Virus Alert. DrmBot is Harmful?
DrmBot does not publish harmful or infectious content at all. However, some virus software may warn that it may be a virus. In this case, you should disable your antivirus software until the installation of DrmBot is finished and close the folder where DrmBot is installed in the virus scan.
On this link you can see all the antivirus software and the virus scan test for DrmBot.
- DrmBot Works, But Does Not Control Game?
Check the following in order.
- Check if BlueStacks 0.9, BlueStacks 3N or BlueStacks 4 is installed. DrmBot only works with BlueStacks 0.9, BlueStacks 3N or BlueStacks 4 .
- DrmBot only works with English gaming language. Is the MCOC language set to English? Check it out. If a different language is set, set it in English. If you are using BlueStacks 3N or BlueStacks 4, make sure that BlueStacks language is set to English.
- Are BlueStacks keyboard settings configured for MCOC? To test you can try by pressing the arrow keys, z, x, c and space. During the DrmBot setup, the keyboard settings are made automatically. You can fix the problem by reinstalling. If you are using BlueStacks 3N or BlueStacks 4, the F10 key closes the keyboard. Check that the keyboard is turned off.
If you do not see a problem during these checks, you can ask for help at email@example.com.